Introducing The Petite Silhouette Locket! The perfect, dainty necklace that you’ll want to wear every day. It’s so sweet that your daughter will want a matching one!
1. Simple Traced Custom Silhouettes – using a profile photo that you send to us! These silhouettes are much less detailed (ie. hair) than what we are known for but still true to the person and very accurate! They work perfectly in this locket since the space is small. You will not be able to order these in print form, on ornaments, plaques or the larger locket.
2. Hand Drawn Detailed Silhouette – using a profile photo that you send to us! We will hand draw with lots of hair detailing a silhouette and then use that in the locket. If you select this option we will also include a complimentary 5×7 printed version with your order.
Your design choice will be printed and carefully adhered inside of the locket. An ECO & non-toxic, glass-like resin will go over top in order to seal and protect the silhouette. The silhouette will not be removable.
· 1/2 inch brushed brass locket
· 14k gold fill hand-made chain
· 16″ or 18″ long with a clasp
We can only fit one silhouette per side. Please specify who should go on which side. If you do not, we will choose at our discretion. If you would like to add an additional locket charm to your necklace, please add this listing to your cart in addition to this one.
Also, take note of your children’s hair – if you have a child with really long hair (longer than 3 inches past the shoulders), in order to have them fit inside of the locket nicely, they will have to have their hair pulled in a high or low pony tail or bun.
Please see the FAQs page for specific turnaround times.
Locket Care Info:
Visit this page for important information on taking good care of your locket and also to better understand what kind of jewelry you are purchasing.
Note: This product is not intended for children under the age of 5. Please purchase at your discretion. As with all jewelry, there is a risk of breaking if not handled properly and therefore the locket can become a choking hazard. By purchasing you assume the risk and agree that you understand these important points.