14k Gold - The Classic Silhouette Coin Bracelet
Step back in time or preserve it with this Classic Coin Bracelet. From your photo we will hand draw a silhouette and carefully engrave it into precious metal for you to wear, forever. It is a timeless keepsake that keeps giving with love and sentiment. The perfect gift for mom to wear the silhouette(s) of her children that she’ll never want to take off. Would be an amazing sentimental gift to the bride to be, so she can keep her mother or father who have passed on close to her heart on her special day. A simple yet elegant reminder that her loved one is still with her.
Whether purchasing for yourself or a loved one this minimalist yet detailed coin bracelet is full of sophistication and grace. A staple jewelry piece that you will never want to remove and a constant reminder that bonds will never be broken.
We pride ourselves on the time and love that we put into creating your detailed illustrations, and believe that you should have a version to hang on your wall, sit on your desk or rest on a shelf or mantle. With every new silhouette we create for your coins, you will receive them as complimentary 5x7 prints.
- 3/8 inch disc charm(s) (our "Petite" coins) OR 1/2 inch disc charms (our "Everyday" coins) - custom cut and professionally engraved
- Coins will be spaced and linked to the bracelet and stationary
- Bracelet is a thick, cable link
How To Order
- If you need silhouettes drawn, you need to select the number of coins that you'd like on your bracelet as well as the number of illustrations (the numbers need to match: if you choose 2 coins you need to choose 2 illustrations unless one is a previously drawn silhouette).
- Also, take note of your children’s hair– if you have a child with really long hair (longer than 3 inches past the shoulders), in order to have them fit nicely, they will have to have their hair pulled in a high ponytail or bun.
Please Note: The depth of the engraving detail will vary based on each silhouette. Your finished piece may look slightly different than the samples shown here. Overtop the engraving will darken ever so slightly and that is normal wear. The SS will darken the most.
Would you like more copies of your drawings? You can purchase duplicate prints HERE.
Click here to read how to submit your photos & photo taking tips. Photos are due within 72 hours of ordering.
Head to this page to find the links to the Custom Details Forms. You will fill this out after ordering.